Are your wood cabinets tired and faded?
At DGP Painting, we can bring your old wooden cabinets to life by re-staining them. They will look brand new for a fraction of the cost that it would take to replace them.
Ask for your FREE estimate today!
- Prior to starting work, we protect all floors, countertops and adjacent appliances by covering them with heavy-weight rosin paper and painter’s tape.
- We flag each cabinet door or drawer with a matching number for the corresponding opening to ensure that each door and drawer gets re-installed in the correct opening.
- Using a sponge and the appropriate cleanser, we wipe down the doors, drawer fronts, and cabinet frames.
- We sand the cabinets’ finish with 100-grit sandpaper and then wipe them down with a tack cloth.
- Next, we apply Old Masters® Gel Stain in your chosen color and darkness.
- Once the gel stain is dry, we seal with one clear coat of Minwax Helmsman Spar Polyurethane in satin sheen.